Bearville Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

NO MORE WOULD YOU RATHER POLLS! post as sticky

3 posters

Go down

DO YOU AGREE? IF NOT THE PEOPLE WHO sorry TOO MUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION GIVEN OUT LIKE ME WILL NOT BE HAPPY!

NO MORE WOULD YOU RATHER POLLS! post as sticky Vote_lcap67%NO MORE WOULD YOU RATHER POLLS! post as sticky Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
NO MORE WOULD YOU RATHER POLLS! post as sticky Vote_lcap33%NO MORE WOULD YOU RATHER POLLS! post as sticky Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

NO MORE WOULD YOU RATHER POLLS! post as sticky Empty NO MORE WOULD YOU RATHER POLLS! post as sticky

Post by ZoeyYouRock5971 Sun May 24, 2009 4:52 am

bounce Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Suspect it gives out too much information and some people ****hate**** it!
sorry to say that word! that's why i put that * 4x there! you will be a suspect if you do those polls! bounce Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Suspect

Last edited by ZoeyYouRock5971 on Mon May 25, 2009 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
ZoeyYouRock5971
ZoeyYouRock5971
New Citizen

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

NO MORE WOULD YOU RATHER POLLS! post as sticky Empty Re: NO MORE WOULD YOU RATHER POLLS! post as sticky

Post by ZoeyYouRock5971 Sun May 24, 2009 4:53 am

Zoey, Please do not threaten people if they think a different opinion than you & Please don't double post, in the future please just edit your post/Molly
ZoeyYouRock5971
ZoeyYouRock5971
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

NO MORE WOULD YOU RATHER POLLS! post as sticky Empty Re: NO MORE WOULD YOU RATHER POLLS! post as sticky

Post by ZoeyYouRock5971 Mon May 25, 2009 2:40 am

and it's against the rules!
ZoeyYouRock5971
ZoeyYouRock5971
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by ZoeyYouRock5971 Mon May 25, 2009 2:41 am

ok you can answer polls but think of a good one ok??
ZoeyYouRock5971
ZoeyYouRock5971
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyLuv73 Mon May 25, 2009 6:07 am

Sleep I don't care about Would You Rather Polls....
AlyLuv73
AlyLuv73
Bear Citizen

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by molz Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:47 am

Zoey, please don't threaten people if they think different about your opinion as you said "you would zap them on dizzywood."

As this topic has not been active for a few months; Locking
molz
molz
Bear Citizen

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down