Bearville Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The BABV Snow Blizzard by- ZoeyYouRock5971 It's only fiction so be happy! It's not going to happen in BABV! Ever!

Go down

Like my story?

The BABV Snow Blizzard by- ZoeyYouRock5971 It's only fiction so be happy! It's not going to happen in BABV! Ever! Vote_lcap100%The BABV Snow Blizzard by- ZoeyYouRock5971 It's only fiction so be happy! It's not going to happen in BABV! Ever! Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
The BABV Snow Blizzard by- ZoeyYouRock5971 It's only fiction so be happy! It's not going to happen in BABV! Ever! Vote_lcap0%The BABV Snow Blizzard by- ZoeyYouRock5971 It's only fiction so be happy! It's not going to happen in BABV! Ever! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

The BABV Snow Blizzard by- ZoeyYouRock5971 It's only fiction so be happy! It's not going to happen in BABV! Ever! Empty The BABV Snow Blizzard by- ZoeyYouRock5971 It's only fiction so be happy! It's not going to happen in BABV! Ever!

Post by ZoeyYouRock5971 Mon May 25, 2009 3:24 am

Author's note:It's only fiction so be happy! It's not going to happen in BABV! Ever!

Chapter 1: Me the evilest Bearville Citizen have thought of a plan! The biggest terriblest, horriblest, snow blizzard! The wizard said yes and got started on it. Right in the middle of summer?!?! Exclaimed the good Bearville Citizens. Yeah said me the evilest Bearville Citizen of all! everyone was affraid to speak! For three years there was no school because they were trapped in their homes for that long. No hunger, no playtime, nothing but to find but to get inside Stardoll and Starboy models to warm-up! Nothing to dispare perhaps when we came home everything was wet.

Chapter 2: When it all dried it started again! Us at the top have gaven ChloeRocks a really high High Fever. She passed it along her home castle. In the clouds up above were nothing but darkness. When it stopped and everyone came out, it was not overcast but for hours there was nothing. They were all silent there was darkness. After 2 hours of darkness there was a rumble... rumble... rumble...! There was a Mudslide! they took everything with them and got in their secret passages. When it was over and they peeked through, their house was iced! it was actually an ice slide! The ice from the mountains had dare melted! Then... The Blizzard started again for their third time! They closed their secret passages and went designing their house some more and they decided to peak again! Their Secret passages were nowhere to be seen! Some people screamed that Bloody Mary was out! That was actually a non-true rumor! She was not out at all!

Chapter 3: Then the secret passage came unsealed! There was me the evilest of all Bearville Citizens dressed as Bloody Mary! I showed them behind the mask and they still were screaming! They screamed out the words: The evilest Bearville citizen of all! Next I poured water in their cups and they drank it! They were now my first servants I ever had! I took a haunted well down and I threw them in there if they did not do what they were supposed to do! One day... I took a volcano down that would pour lava into their cups and they drank it. They flew into the Haunted well and I dropped the other stuff they had in too!
Then... they burst out laughing but fell with a clunk! they all died

The
End
ZoeyYouRock5971
ZoeyYouRock5971
New Citizen

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

The BABV Snow Blizzard by- ZoeyYouRock5971 It's only fiction so be happy! It's not going to happen in BABV! Ever! Empty Re: The BABV Snow Blizzard by- ZoeyYouRock5971 It's only fiction so be happy! It's not going to happen in BABV! Ever!

Post by ZoeyYouRock5971 Mon May 25, 2009 3:26 am

Ok if you guys don't like it I will edit the subject to have no one else see it.
ZoeyYouRock5971
ZoeyYouRock5971
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

The BABV Snow Blizzard by- ZoeyYouRock5971 It's only fiction so be happy! It's not going to happen in BABV! Ever! Empty Re: The BABV Snow Blizzard by- ZoeyYouRock5971 It's only fiction so be happy! It's not going to happen in BABV! Ever!

Post by ZoeyYouRock5971 Tue May 26, 2009 7:01 am

no.
ZoeyYouRock5971
ZoeyYouRock5971
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by ZoeyYouRock5971 Tue May 26, 2009 7:05 am

Spoiler:
ZoeyYouRock5971
ZoeyYouRock5971
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by ZoeyYouRock5971 Wed May 27, 2009 6:38 am

thanks! whoever reads the story and does not like it read my 2 other posts! then you will understand what happens!
ZoeyYouRock5971
ZoeyYouRock5971
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down